New Student Enrollment
Prospective students with Indonesian citizenship or foreign nationals who have a diploma according to the requirements of the chosen study program at Udayana University.
Prospective students with foreign citizenship must obtain a study permit from the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia and be able to speak good and correct Indonesian.
New student admission requirements are in the form of passing the selection results of new student admissions through the path opened by Udayana University. Various selection routes for new students for undergraduate programs include the National Selection for State University Admission (SNMPTN), Joint Selection for State University Admission (SBMPTN), and the Independent Path. New student selection pathways are also opened for prospective students from the professional program, PPDS-1, and postgraduate programs (master and doctoral).
New students must fulfill the following obligations:
1. Register online on the https://e-registrasi.unud.ac.id page
2. Paying tuition fees for single tuition (UKT) at a bank appointed by Udayana University.
3. Re-register by submiting the file
a. Registration card for selection participants.
b. One (1) copy of the latest diploma legalized by the competent authority, National Examination Result Certificate (SKHUN), or Pass Certificate (SKL) for SNMPTN pathway participants.
c. One (1) proof of payment of the original UKT tuition fee and 5 copies (photocopy)
d. Two (2) color passport photos measuring 2 x 3 cm.
e. Health certificate from the Udayana University Health Team for study programs that require it.
f. Printed proof of online registration.
4. Prospective foreign students must obtain written permission from the Directorate General of Learning and Student Affairs of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia.
5. Admission of prospective foreign students, professional programs, specialist medical education programs, sub-specialists, and postgraduate programs are regulated separately in the standard operational guidelines for new student admissions.
To find out the Student Admission Path, click here